Are there prerequisites for attending the National Summit for Courageous Conversation?
The language and protocol of Courageous Conversation™ are used throughout the NSCC. We ask that NSCC participants who are not practiced in the Agreements, Conditions, and Compass of Courageous Conversation™ to meet this prerequisite in one of the following three ways:
- Attend the two-day pre-Summit Beyond Diversity™ Seminar.
- If Beyond Diversity™ attendance is not possible, NSCC attendees should plan to read the book, Courageous Conversations About Race: A Field Guide for Achieving Equity in Schools, 2nd Edition (2015) by Glenn E. Singleton prior to attending the NSCC.
- Enroll in the Courageous Conversations About Race On-Line course prior to attending the NSCC, offered through Public Consulting Group, Inc. at Educatored.com.
What is the deadline for National Summit for Courageous Conversation registration?
- Deadline for early registration discount – July 15, 2019
- Registrations will be closed at 1,000 registrants
For other questions about the National Summit for Courageous Conversation registration and billing?
What is the deadline for the discounted hotel group rate at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel?
The deadline for the discounted group rate at The Sheraton Hotel New Orleans is September 21, 2019.
What is the closest airport to the conference hotel?
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)